Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hi There :)

Procrastinator has been my friend since my last post a year ago. Too many times I reminded myself not to abandon this page of mine but somehow I didn’t have the passion to write my thoughts here anymore.

Too many things had happened. Too many memories – happy and sad ones - were engraved in our timeline. All too precious to be forgotten and ignored. Although most of the memories were captured in still photos, I juz can’t brush aside this feeling of regret – “If only I had captured them in words as well...”

And that’s the reason why I’m writing today – the regret of not preserving those memories here in my humble blog.

My kids have grown. My special ones – My Haziq and Husna – will be 20 and 19 respectively. They still go to the same special school near our house.

My Hanna got 7A 1B (B for agama..ouch!) for her PMR, Alhamdulillah, she'll still be in the MRSM system. Now she’s anxiously waiting for the news of which MRSM she’ll further her studies - the nearer the better (for her parents lah..hehe)

My Hasya’s in Form 2 this year. She grew so much in height last year that she’s now a few inches shorter than Dear Hubby. In other words, she’s definitely in the TALL department and obviously taller than her own Ibu!

My Haifa’s now in Standard 5. She shed a few kilos and gained a few cms in height last year. She’s basically my height right now…err…or a few mms taller than me. Maybe if I shed 17 kilos then I’d look much taller than her, huh?

My youngest one..my Standard 2 petite Hanis is as princess-like as ever. Loves everything feminine - as always - such as ballet and piano. A very manja girl :)

Dear Hubby doesn’t bring home his office work that much anymore. Thus more time spent with the children...hehe He’s not playing squash anymore (to avoid injuries) but he still goes swimming on Saturday and Sunday to keep fit.

Me? I’m still here. Still a busy mom and wife. I’m still missing my mom. Every single day. But life has to go on. Alhamdulillah, my life is perfect with its imperfections. I don’t do gardening that much, don’t read that much, don’t cook that much.

I'm basically enjoying life as it is :)

And I wonder why time flies so fast!

 

7 comments:

ummisara said...

Kak Ja DDI,

Miss you. Jangan menghilang diri lagi tau....write more :)

edelweiss

wanshana said...

Salam, Ja. I know what you mean. I've started blogging again, too, for the same reason - to jot down little, little things that happen in my life so that later I can remember them and remenisce.

I realized I can't remember well some of the things my kids did, or some amusing things they said while I was out of the blogspot radar and I now regret for not writing about them here.

So, let's make a pact to make an effort to write a posting here every now and then, however short, or however trivial the contents might be, eh? ;)

Welcome back and take care, Ja!

Chahya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chahya said...

Salam K.Ja DDI,
I pun start to make a comeback to my blog.
Salam to K.Wanshana too :)
Oh wow, so we're on the same wavelength ni...somehow our paths crossed again in this blogosphere.

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Mynn dear,
TQ, miss you too!! Been away for a while. Banyak on Twitter sbb boleh monitor the kids, hihihi.

Hopefully I'm here to stay..cehceh

Saw your masak2, simply wow! I love to collect recipes you know, masak je yg malas :D

((hugs))

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Welcome back to you too dear Shana! I miss reading your stories. Ada pun kekadang kan?

Like you, I missed a lot of stories to write about the kids & the happenings. Rasa rugi sesangat..

OK, let's try to make the effort ok?

Take care & ((hugs))

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Chahya!!! It's kinda weird don't you think so? I guess we juz miss the blogosphere and the friends that we've made here.

I miss you, the last time was like a couple of years ago via text, I think.

Welcome back, take care & ((hugs)) :D