Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy 9th Birthday Hasya!




My dearest Hasya,
Happy 9th Birthday sayang... Ibu & Ayah berdoa semoga Hasya dipayungi kecemerlangan di dunia dan akhirat. We love you very much and always pray for you to be a solehah daughter and a good Muslim. May you get the best in everything, sayang...

Happy Bithday.. Happy Birthday.. Happy Birthday.. Muaaaaahhh!

Every Year On Your Birthday

Every year, on your birthday,
I think about how glad I am
that you were born,
how thankful I am
to have you in my life...

Every year is another year
filled with the special joys you bring
just by being yourself...

Every year, when you open your birthday gifts,
realize what a gift you are
to everyone who knows you,
especially me...

Happy Birthday!


By Joanna Fuchs- http://www.poemsource.com

8 comments:

jabishah said...

Happy Birthday Dear Hasya! Mmmuah!

Beautiful poem Kak Ja ;-)

Ibunim said...

Happy Birthday Hasya..

IBU said...

Happy Bday Hasya!!!!! May all your wishes come true.

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Aunty Jabishah,
Thank you aunty. I loved my birthday cake. Yummy!

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Ibu Nim,
Thank you Ibu Nim. Hasya dapat banyak buku as my birthday presents :)

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Aunty IBU,
Thank you. I wish the same too :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Hasya,
Happy Birthday to you!

Ja,Double happy ye, since her birthday falls during a long vacation...? What more could a kid ask for? :)

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Aunty Yus,
Thank you :)