Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

To all my Christian friends out there – Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful time with your loved ones :) Enjoy the egg nogs and the good food, ok?

To the rest – have a great time doing whatever you love doing! Nak rest ke, shopping ke, jalan-jalan ke...

I for one, is one happy mommy...yay..yay! I’ll be on leave until the 30th, and will work only for one day on the 31st. Then I’ll be on leave again from the 1st of January until the 11th. In other words, from today until the 11th of January, I'd only be working for one day. A long break, huh?

No, I’m not going anywhere la.. (though Switzerland and NZ are still on top of my wish-list!) Ayah and I are actually going to make ourselves permanent fixtures at our Hanis’s Tadika and our Haifa’s Sekolah Kebangsaan and Sekolah Agama when the schools reopen. Yes, in 2009, Hanis is going to the Kindergarten and Haifa in Standard One. Frankly, I still can’t figure out how we’re going to do the running, since both of them will be in the morning session in two different places.

I know for sure that my Hanis will cry on her 1st day, 2nd day, 3rd day... ooohh... maybe for the rest of the week... hmmmhhh... macamana ni...?

I just hope that my Haifa will be ok, since she’s been to school (kindergarten) since she was 4. Let’s hope that she’ll be ok in the Sekolah Kebangsaan and Sekolah Agama, especially when my Hanna and my Hasya will be in the same schools with her.

Oh, let’s worry about that later. Right now, I just wanna enjoy my ‘vacation’ at home :)

11 comments:

Chahya said...

Hi DD Ibu,
perhaps you're underestimating your Hanis.
Entah-entah dia dah dapat kawan2 baru, she'll be too busy to realize you're waiting outside the classroom. Mak yang lebih2 worry hehehe...biasa la tu, moms kan selalu macam tu. Anak nak exam pun, kita yg selalu lebih ju.
My youngest will be 6 yr old this friday, but she'll be in Standard one also next year.
I believe children could sense our worry and inconfidence towards them, so try to be positive. I'm reminding that to myself too.
I believe she's gonna be okay. She's not going to cry.
I won't wait outside the classroom.

err...maybe I'll just be around somewhere not visible to her..and I'll peep instead hahaha.

Chahya said...

P/S sorry typo error. I meant "lebih2 juga".

mamasita said...

Hai D.D.I.,
toksah risau..kejap je Hanis tu nangis.Once dia dah ada geng,dia tak bagi langsung you jengok2 dia dah!hehehe

Have a lovely holiday and Selamat Menyambut Ma'al Hijrah ye.

Happy New Year and I'm so delighted to have made your acquaintance!Thank you.

Ibunim said...

Panjangnye cuti...I wish I cud take some in January..but my boss is having a project training in KL next month..Hanis gonna be ok... dont worry....

maszuzu said...

kak ja, i hope you will have fabulous time during the children 1st day of schooling...mesti kecoh bagai nak rak nie... and enjoy the loong weekend too!!!

Chahya said...

DD Ibu,
I've emailed you the numbers that you need.

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Chahya,
After reading your comment, I told my hubby - agaknya kita ni terlalu underestimate Hanis kot...

I'm just worried.. coz she's sooo tiny... compared to her sisters yg dah masuk Tadika b4 this. Also because cakap dia still cakap pelat - kakak=tatak, baring=baling...

Tadi we went to Haifa's orientation day for Std 1... dia buat selamba saja...hehehe... Mak dia yg suspense... isshhh...

TQ Chahya, I'll try to be +ve about Hanis...

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Mamasita,
I'm praying real hard for her to be ok in Tadika..

Macam Chahya cakap... I kena be +ve... :)

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Ibunim,
I hope so... kena melongok kat Tadika for the whole week kot... hoepefully (be +ve, Ja) she'll be OK...

Cuti panjang kerana terpaksa.... Abang kena tengok Haifa kat Sekolah, & I'll be in Tadika with Hanis...

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Intan,
Tak tau la macamana the 5th of Jan nanti... mesti kelam-kabut both of us nanti...

Looking at Haifa tadi kat Orientation Day, I think she's gonna be ok... Tunggu nak tengok Hanis la pulak Isnin ni... hmmhhh....

Dalam Dakapan Ibu said...

Dear Chahya,
I received your email, I tried calling her tapi tak dapat... will keep on trying.

TQVVVM Chahya for the #s :)